From Atlas Reactor Wiki
Zuki, also known as the Belle of the Bomb, is a freelancer in Atlas Reactor.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Skills: Making things, blowing them up.
- Known for: Explosive entrances, exits.
- Proudest Moment: Programming PuP to drop beats on command.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Bombard:[edit | edit source]
- Blast - no cooldown
- Fires a missile that explodes when it hits an enemy or a wall, dealing 30 damage to the primary target and 20 damage to nearby enemies.
- Rocket Fuel: Gain an additional 3 energy per enemy hit. Costs 1.
- Mr. Punch: Increases damage to initial target by 4. Costs 2.
- Extra Shrapnel: Increases damage to nearby enemies by 5. Costs 3.
Sticky Bomb:[edit | edit source]
- Blast - 3 cooldown
- Attaches sticky bombs to enemies, which explode next turn, dealing 30 damage.
- Gain 8 energy per enemy hit.
- Phosphorous Residue: Targets are revealed until end of the turn. Costs 1.
- Stickiest Bombs: When a sticky bomb explodes, the target is slowed. Costs 2.
- Pyrotechnics: The cooldown of Stick Bombs is reduced by 1 for each enemy affected by Stick Bombs. Costs 2.
- Restrictive Glue: When a sticky bomb is applied, the target is weakened until end of next turn. costs 3.
The Big One:[edit | edit source]
- Prep - 4 cooldown
- Shoots a missile into the sky. After a one turn delay, the missile crashes down, dealing 50 damage to enemies in the center, 35 damage to enemies adjacent to the center, and 20 damage to enemies in the outer squares. Ignores cover.
- Gain 10 energy per enemy hit.
- The Bigger One: Targets in the middle 3x3 squares take an addition 10 damage. Costs 2.
- Long Range Ballistics: Gain an additional 6 range. Costs 1.
- Shock and Awe: Enemies in the targeting area are slowed in the first turn. Costs 2.
- Peekaboo: Now a free action, but increases cooldown by 2. Costs 3.
- Regenerating Ammo: If no enemies are hit, cooldown is reduced by 3. Costs 2
Rocket Jump:[edit | edit source]
- Dash - 6 cooldown
- Jump to target position. Deals 20 damage to enemies near your takeoff.
- Gain 10 energy.
- Extra Big Boom: Increases damage by 5. Costs 1.
- Booster Jet: Gain 5 extra energy on ability use. Costs 2.
- Something Extra: Gain might until end of turn. Costs 2.
- Eat My Dust: Enemies at your lift off location are slowed for the turn. Costs 3.
- Blast Shield: Gain a shield for 20 until the end of next turn. Costs 3.
Missile Storm:[edit | edit source]
- Prep - no cooldown
- Locks on to enemy locations during the Prep Phase and fires a storm of missiles at them during the Blast Phase, dealing 45 damage. Ignores cover.
- Requires 100 energy.
- Replicating Rockets: Each target hit gives 5 energy. Costs 1.
- Enhanced Targeting: Targets enemies through walls. Reduces damage by 15. Costs 3.
- Concentrated fire: Increases damage by 9. Damage is reduced by 3 for each target beyond the first. Costs 2.
Catalysts[edit | edit source]
Prep[edit | edit source]
- Critical Shot: Gain might for the turn.
- Turtle Tech: Gain 40 shields for the turn.
- Adrenaline: Gain haste and unstoppable until the end of the next turn.
Dash[edit | edit source]
- Fetter: Teleport a short distance and root adjacent enemies at the end designation.
- Fade: Teleport a short distance and become invisible until next resolve.
- Shift: Teleport a medium distance.
Blast[edit | edit source]
- Second Wind: Heals 45 health over 3 turns.
- Brain Juice: Reduces ability cooldowns by 2 at the end of the turn.