Update Notes January 31st 2017
Update Notes January 31st 2017[edit | edit source]
Mad Love is upon us![edit | edit source]
- Emotions are running high in Atlas this morning – literally – as EvoS’ latest “solution” has increased hormonal activity in nearly all individuals who’ve ever used a catalyst. Studies show that number includes every living Atlas citizen, and possibly some deceased as well.
- Season 2, Chapter 2 is open!
- Check out all-new challenges and missions.
- New skins are available for Titus, Celeste, Quark, Orion, and Grey. Earn them through special Mad Love Loot Matrices.
- They will be available for ISO during the last week of the event
- Keep your eye out for viral banners being spread by Trion Creators!
- Earn a Heartbreak Overcon just for logging in during the event!
Ranked Season 2 begins![edit | edit source]
- The format for the tiers has changed for Season 2.
- Placement matches have been removed, so all players will start in Bronze and rise up the ranks.
- MMR from Season 1 has only been soft-reset however, and higher tier players will be able to rise through the ranks more quickly.
- Ranked 1 participation emblems will be granted throughout the day(bearbeitet)
New Game Mode: Clone Combat[edit | edit source]
- Ever wondered what chaos would ensue if a team had 4 of the exact same freelancer? Clone Combat is here to put the speculation to rest!
- Enjoy crazy combat in this fun mode, available only in Chapter 2.
- 100% Guaranteed to put all balance arguments to rest. (Guarantee may not be guaranteed)
General[edit | edit source]
- When using manual cam, camera should no longer center on taunter automatically after taunt.
- Fixed a bug where in rare occasions a freelancer conflict could end up with two players on the same team with the same freelancer.
- Improved how movement resolution resolves chases, particularly in the case where other freelancers are lined up along the shortest available chase path.
- Fixed an issue with auto-complete on some slash commands.
- Fixed an issue that could cause garbled characters to show in the chat window.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Brynn[edit | edit source]
Our data showed Brynn to be not quite as angelic as intended. Her pride on the line, she’s decided to improve some of her basics.
- Impale range increased by 0.5. The width decreases slightly more rapidly when increasing the length of the targeter. She can hit enemies that are further away but has a more stark difference in width when changing the length of the targeter.
- Flight of the Valkyrie damage has been increased from 20 to 24.
Kaigin[edit | edit source]
Kaigin was the most in need of an adjustment based on our data. In the hands of a skilled player, he was a force to be reckoned with. Luckily, the Freelancers are catching on to his tricks, and his effectiveness is slightly lower as a result.
- Base health decreased from 135 to 125.
- Razor Tempest mod "Void Empowered" damage lowered from 28 to 25.
- Shadowstalker mod "Preparation" grants energized instead of might.
Quark[edit | edit source]
Quark has felt strong, and the data suggest that a slight adjustment is in order.
- Atomic Bond mod "Sharing is Caring" additional self healing lowered from 5 to 3.
Dr. Finn[edit | edit source]
Under the Sea, darling it’s better, down where it’s wetter, take it from me.
- Bubble Trouble shielding increased from 40 to 45.
Hotfix February 3rd 2017[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players could get in a bad state (pre-selected Freelancer) in ranked games after a player dodged and they were requeued
- Fixed an issue that could briefly prevent a player from logging in
- Fixed an issue where some loadout slots were broken and could not be used
- Centered the rewards on the Mad Love Loot Matrix and added checkmarks to better show players’ progress through the Loot Matrix
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect Grey skin was showing on the Mad Love Matrix preview
- Fixed an issue so non-free rotation Freelancers are still bannable for free players
- Fixed an issue where players would see a streak of 99W before playing their first ranked game
- Fixed an issue where some players were getting the Holo-Haunt info screen
- Fixed some localization issues